Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Free Will
Free will is the ability to make one's own decisions voluntarily. I find myself exercising free will a lot of the time. A lot of the time, my exercising of free will involves dancing and singing. I cannot dance. I have fully accepted this fact even though I find myself busting a move at times. I was not meant to be a dancer in life, and I was not given a dancer's body by my parent's chromosomes. However, every time I dance, or make lame attempts at doing so, I feel I am exercising my free will. Furthermore, I feel that I am not a very good singer, which is part of the reason that I am in band instead of choir. My glass-shattering voice does not stop me from singing boistrously to my favorite songs. I even joined the A Capella Club (a singing club that uses no music to guide the singers). Free will is apparent in this example as I keep on singing despite my voice. Fate is not holding me back in my musical ambitions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment